- Project type: Small or medium-scale
- focused research project (STREP)
- Funding body: European Commission,
- ICT, Framework 7
- Funding scheme: Collaborative
- Start date: 01 October 2010
- Duration: 36 months
- Total value: € 4,189,261
- EU Funding: € 3,220,000
- See ImREAL presentation here.
Welcome to the ImREAL Project, where Virtual Training becomes relevant to real world experience!
The ImREAL project has developed a novel type of learning experience; an augmented virtual learning experience. Innovative research from across Europe has been combined with state of the art commercial immersive learning environments to deliver a cost-effective learning experience that is
- more closely aligned with what happens in the real-world
- more in-tune with the learner's cognitive abilities and cultural awareness
- supports a complete learning process through an adaptive virtual mentor